Has the responsibility and authority for the administrative management of the branch office in the absence of the Branch Manager. Day to day activities include: office reception, ordering of office supplies and forms, managing office cleaning, biohazard pickups, and shredding pickups. Managing the postal needs, postage, pickups, mailings etc. Direct responsibility for management of the answering service contract (complaints).
Reports directly to the CEO and/or Administrator/Branch Manager/DCS
Qualifications: (Preferred unless required by law)
- Associate degree (preferred) or nursing diploma/degree (LPN licensure is acceptable)
- High School graduate or proof of post secondary education if high school transcript is unavailable
- Is computer literate in MS Word and Excel
- Is organized, meticulous and gives attention to detail.
- Must be able to read, write and maintain simple records in English.
- Telephone skills are extremely pleasant, courteous and helpful
- Office reception functions
- Assures phones are answered in a professional and courteous manner.
- Takes telephone referral information if no nursing staff available and passes referral on to nurse as soon as possible.
- Ordering of office supplies and forms
- Managing the cleaning contract, biohazard pickups, shredding pickups.
- Manages the postal needs of the branch (postage, pickups, mailings)
- Responsible for managing the Answering service contract, handling and processing complaints and forwarding complaint log to Customer Feedback PI Committee.
- Chairs the Customer Feedback PI Committee
- Distributes and receives employee surveys quarterly
- Distributes paychecks to office staff.
- Telemarketing our services.
- Assists in all activities that are required of the V.P./Administrator and/or D.P.S/Branch Manager.
- Is productive and uses time efficiently.
- Follows instructions, is-punctual and attendance is acceptable.
- Is self-reliant and plans appropriately.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to read 12 point or larger type.
- Must be able to lift and stoop effectively so as to be able to perform the above listed responsibilities.